OOPS! I accidentally scheduled this to go up Sunday morning at 4am, rather than THIS morning. Sorry about the delay!
At Thursday’s Reinvention Conversation, Scott Martyn brought along a few questions to help provoke some discussion if we weren’t forthcoming with opinions. As it happened, we never really got to the questions. As we were walking out, someone (I think it was Rosie, but it might have been Chris) suggested that they might make an interesting post for the Lounge. I completely agreed.
The questions he intended to ask were:
- Why are you at City Colleges?
- What can we do to help our students achieve better?
- What practices have the most effective impact on students?
- How do you share information and ideas with your colleagues and access professional development info?
- What key issues have not been discussed in the Reinvention process?
What do you think? What do you know? What can you prove?