Each week, FC4 representatives (and our own FC president (TBD)) will be sent the upcoming events from District Office. Please relay questions and concerns here or to your local FC (or FC4) representatives.
1. November 19, 2010 is the deadline date for online training for faculty to enter their final grades. For face to face training, please check with your College’s Registrar.
2. December 1, 2010 COMPASS test scores will be automatically loaded into PeopleSoft.
3. December 11, 2010 is the last date to enter your final grades on line in PeopleSoft.
4. December 17, 2010 students will have access to one CCC transcript, which will list transfer credit as well as all the credit courses taken from the various CCC’s. A separate transcript for Continuing Education courses will be available.
5. January 3, 2011 testing for foreign language proficiency using the ACTFL or the CLEP will be available at each campus.
6. January 3, 2011, additional advisors and tutors will be hired for each college and will be paid for by an ICCB grant.
7. The CCC catalog is available in three versions: print, CD, and on-line. The Spanish version of the CCC Catalog is under development and may be completed as early as January 2, 2011.
8. Please inform adjuncts about the availability of services to assist at-risk students, especially, tutoring and advising. Students are currently being contacted regarding their mid-term grades.
9. A draft version of the Credential Guidelines, first distributed in 2007, has been updated and distributed to Deans of Instruction and Vice Presidents for their review and comments.
10. Please check with your Dean of Instruction regarding date for submission of your tenure portfolio.