Here are the links to the talks (in pairs) for today. If you’re running late, you can watch from home and pop over by 10:30 to join the discussion. The STEM one is not available here since it requires a subscription.
1. Sir Ken Robinson: Do schools kill creativity? http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity.html
2. Bill Gates: Mosquitos, malaria and education http://www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates_unplugged.html
3. Sir Ken Robinson: Bring on the learning revolution!
4.Liz Coleman : Call to reinvent liberal arts education
5.Patrick Awuah http://www.ted.com/talks/patrick_awuah_on_educating_leaders.html
6.Zoe Weil’s talk, “The World Becomes What You Teach” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5HEV96dIuY
7. Richard Baraniuk http://www.ted.com/talks/richard_baraniuk_on_open_source_learning.html
8. Daphne Koller: What we’re learning from online education