In case you had a case of the Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays…there is still 1 day to enjoy. Here’s what we’re doing today. Also, dare to share a teaching tip in an effort to bring back CAST’s ever-popular (cue the wah wah or slide flute sound) Tuesday teaching talk.
- The early bird gets the (Delicious) worm at 9:30 AM!
- From 10:00 -10:30: Discussion Music in the classroom!
- From 11:00- 11:30: Library Open House
- From 12:00- 12:30: Vocabulary building
- From 1:00- 11:30: Learn what a real Tsunami is.
- From 2:00- 2:30: Mobile Learning + apps
- From 2:30- 3:00: Gallery Walk: Share projects on your device
- From 4:00 +++ Happy Hour at the Emerald!