Going along with the example set by WIKILEAKS, the following information is being leaked through district faculty council. You might want to ask your local administration why they have not relayed it to us.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
1. December 13-16, 2010: College Success Seminar Training is scheduled to take place at District. The request for College Success to be part of load is under review
2. December 18, 2010: All grades must be entered into PeopleSoft no later than Saturday at 2:00 p.m. Faculty who are experiencing issues should contact the CCC Help Desk by email or by phone 2600. Also, campus Registrars are available to be of assistance.
3. January 3, 2011, additional advisors and tutors will be hired for each college and will be paid for by an ICCB grant.
4. January 6, 2011: The Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet at Harold Washington College.
5. January 10, 2011: Spring 2011 semester starts Monday; spring classes begin Tuesday, January 18, 2011.
6. January 2011: The Upgrade to Blackboard 9.0 will be available.
7. February 15, 2011: Initial deadline date for I.A.I. five-year Course Review process. College administrators, Department Chairs, and District Academic Affairs need faculty assistance to complete program reviews.
8. The 2010 CCC Credential Guidelines are attached. If you feel you are qualified to teach courses on some other basis you will need to present the relevant documentation to your VP and ask that it be presented to the district office of Academic Affairs.
9. The spring 2010 Syllabi Audit conducted by the Office of Academic Affairs is attached.
10. Please remember to update your syllabi and upload them to Blackboard for spring 2011 classes. Syllabi are expected to be available to students no later than the first day of classes.
11. The official CCC Syllabus Template is attached. 2011 CCC Syllabi Template
12. A sample CCC Syllabus is attached. F09-CHLDDV-109-K-Connor